- Butterfly Life Cycle: (egg, larva, chrysalis, adult butterfly), what butterflies eat and how we can help them. Our classes will have a butterfly kit where they will witness the actual life cycle stages for 10 larva.
- Monarch Butterfly Migration to Mexico
- North, Central and South America introduction as well as the introduction to globes and maps
- Plants we see in March
- Directions: North, South, East, West as well as Right and Left
- Continue our Peace Makers....weaving in some important Central and South American Peace Makers (again offering age appropriate introduction) and focusing on singers/songwriters, artists, botanists, geologists, zoologists and storytellers.
- Thank you Clapperton family for the wooden chairs and many of the dinosaurs in class! Thank you Metler family for the February felt board pieces!
- Reminder to check the Observation/Conference Calendar for your times.
- Re-enrollment Registration will be submitted to families week following Spring Break
- Saturday May 5, 2012 is the Vashon Preschool Tour Open House! Klahanie will be Open 10am-2pm, we hope to see you there.
- Re-enrollment Registration deadline for 2012-2013 School Year is Tuesday May 8, 2012.
Emmy and Lauren